Friday, March 4, 2011

Lego Man Jump Stop Motion How To

MacGyver

Some years ago I developed a sort of role-playing game: it was called "We're all McGyver" as the blog host. The goal was to evoke that great genius of television Angus Mac Gyver and how he to achieve it do everything using the few (and often unnecessary) items available. Well, today, a little 'out of nostalgia and a little' for fun, I decided to reprint here some of those weird companies brlilantemente resolved by users at the time. Happy reading and enjoy! (Oh, and if you would like to try your hand-sentiste wish you well, go ahead!)

Episode # 1 - The dream

"A wealthy Sultan of Qatar has decided to grant, as Supreme thanks for having changed the bulb dell'anabbagliante right of his Ferrari, a night in the company of his harem, consisting of twenty-seven beautiful women from around the world. You, galvanized by the award, you're lying in a splendid Olympic swimming pool with hydro massage scented salts and glasses of champagne, knowing that you just clap for once to enter the room all the girls and twice to turn off lights. You are about to do it once, when suddenly the sound of the alarm clock wrist Ringoboys, which announces that there are seven and plenty of snow in western Ohio. "

Disappointment is too much: it's time to rebel. Do you want to completely finish the dream and decides to slip back into a deep sleep, thus entering in your venture in Qatar, in the precise moment where you left off. In the dresser drawer, you have everything you need to make the company: some greedy puffbacche, a clown fish (which is obviously looking for Nemo) and the Windows calculator.



solution sent from "Giovane_Skywalker"

The simplest solution is always the best! Slingshot me into the kitchen with puffbacche and, mindful of dozens of episodes of the test of the cook (which I log every day), prepare a dozen small cakes of berries and cream. Then convince the clown fish to organize a show of custard pies, promising to change the last number of Playfish, erotic magazine for male fish (which are also subscriber) this month published photos of a topless mullet cool. To ensure the fish, I'm going to print flyers for the show, which carpets the woods dela area, making many friends among other things, the forester. Now we have to wait. In no time you say my house is full of smurfs who can not resist this kind of shows. The fish begins to entertain, then I secretly tipped off to Gargamel, who was my companion in the tent Ringoboys which purports to be accurate capturing all the smurfs (finally!).

Now, I know perfectly well why the Smurfs Gargamel wants Twenty years ago she had a dream in which he had a harem of 27 beautiful women, but was awakened by the most beautiful radio Ringochildren (who had received the times the average), and since then he dreams of ending the dream and found that the only way is to produce a particular sleeping pill based smurf. I offer then the potion will end because the kitchen. As soon as I can see that the concoction is almost ready, I take the windows calculator and divide a number by 0: its application is not responding and you are requested to send the error report to Microsoft. As soon as I press "send" rang at the door open and I find myself in front of two thugs uncooperative with the Windows logo tattooed on his biceps. With air a little impaired I wonder who sent the message and I point to Gargamel (which also now the only known likeness of Bruno Vespa ...); the two brutes then extracted from the sheath of their toolbar and explorer corciano Gargamel poker , I extend cordial greetings and then leave by Mr. Gates. So I can finally take possession of the soporific potion and go back to my harem, carrying a pair of handcuffs that I tickle the fancy hair!
I note that all took place in no more than 25 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment