Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Amber Lynn In Free My Friends Hot Mom

The only time I guessed the future

We had a cat. His name was Rudy. The name had they given the former owner and we had not had enough imagination by the change. Rudy was not the rest a bad name for a cat. Rudy the cat had reddish hair, streaked with white, but only on top. Below was all beige. My grandfather said that was not good for mice, because we gave him to eat the dog food in cans and the smelly mush. The reality Rudy rats them out. Every time I saw him hanging from a mouth. Dead or about to be anyway. When I discovered struggling with a mouse, Rudy was always on the defensive and if I approached with a teeth grab the poor rodent and put to flight. The scene always gave me the sick, but I could not avoid it. I wanted to see how he was doing. As killed the play. I would have wanted to do too, but without blood. The blood of the mouse whiskers on Rudy was too difficult to bear. When he noticed my mother Rudy chased with a broom for the entire courtyard. He seemed to have a great time. He could escape from the near or climb on a tree, but he was right there at your broom. Rudy playing with fire. That purpose he knew by heart my buttocks. They had tried it several times, for different reasons. In the end though Rudy and always escaped my mother if she returned home, laughing as if they had said something funny or had seen something funny. I do not I understood a thing. Even now that I see them chasing each other in the mind runs a smile.

Rudy, however, was more attracted by the road from mice. There was something beyond calling him and forced him to challenge the car every night. When I could see him crouched near the road, my heart stopped. My brother instead sobbed when he saw beyond the railing. I always wanted at his side and could not help crying. But I just held my breath until I saw him disappear into the ditch in front, then went back to my chores and was more concerned for him even though I knew he would soon recrossed. One afternoon we sat around the table outside in the shade of the porch, I took a sheet and I had drawn a road that was supposed to look like a cat lying in the middle. And then a car. And a truck. And another truck with trailer. I would like to design a tractor, but I knew it slow, so I started drawing cars without the pretense that they were beautiful. So I colored it all, I had rehearsed for good with a black marker with the tip end and receiving attached with tape to the chair where Rudy was sleeping for a while '. While gliel'attaccavo carefully over the back, he opened his eyes and receiving slit pointed to a moment before returning his dreams of a cat. That was the only time that I guessed the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment