Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blood Pressure Reading 88/61

I have a very busy lifestyle (special teleshopping)

I have a very busy lifestyle:
  1. not have time to go to the hairdresser I prefer to shear their hair alone with a machine not yet patented.
  2. not have time to follow a I prefer to swallow magic diet powders.
  3. do not have time to see a chiropodist prefer sanded the foot pocket with a grinder.
  4. not have time to exercise outdoors prefer to ride on a vibrating plate in the living room.
  5. do not have time to sleep I prefer to buy a mattress that multiply it by two hours of my sleep.
  6. do not have time to cut the vegetables into pieces I prefer to slice the fingers Julienne with a special tool.
  7. do not have time to give the dye at home prefer to buy a nuclear reactor from shoulder.
  8. not have time to go from body builder I prefer to touch the car with the uniposca.
  9. do not have time I prefer to go to the doctor listen to what he has to say in passing the first white coat.
  10. do not have time to go out and meet new people prefer to subscribe to chat and exchange messages with friends and friends from around the world.
  11. not have time to buy water and fruit juices rather suck the comfortable pads.
  12. not have time to listen to what the professor says the university I prefer to record everything with a video camera embedded in the cap of Bic (if not swallow the first time saving time and making me a better housewife gastroscopy).
  13. not have time for me I prefer to slip in a sauna and a Canadian light a fire under my feet.
  14. not I have time to go to the furniture to touch you prefer to order six space-saving shoe racks.
  15. do not have time to prepare for the wedding list I prefer to pick up the phone.
  16. do not have time to dream prefer me to numbers by the expert of the lot.
  17. do not have time to buy gear for DIYers prefer to use the kitchen knives.
  18. not have time to delete my opponent in love him to prefer a bill directly.
  19. do not have time to paint prefer to buy a painting by that artist Argentine dying.
  20. not have time to go buy pants my size I prefer to slip sudorante The belly (or at least let me redo your ass).
Einstein had time to show the language

0 comments:

Post a Comment