Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Dog Poops Blood With Stool

... I miss ... Tiziana

Sometimes, in this unpredictable life we wonder what's missing! such as lack of time of day, such as that of heart and intellect ... what word is missing, as silent as a gift, such as cinema, as a dress, as the love ....
always missing something: is the lack to make us go out every day, to invent, to make us grow ... sometimes we lose, surrender, give up.
sometimes happens to someone who fails himself and then life calls even stronger ...
"I miss, I miss, I miss you" an obsession from which you can be born ... again!
...
now, after days, after this is done with my pain memory and nostalgia, and I entrust to time, my time, hope that everything remains crisp and alive ... now, now I wonder what was missing in those children.
...
should not be difficult in a place that you find a house to accommodate the many shortcomings that arise daily and powerfully in evidence ... but it is hard ... ...
I was born and lived in Italy, ok not the best country, nor even the most advanced, but it is called advanced and here I am trained, ate, drank, studied, loved, hated too, and here I have become a 34.
I eat, I dress, I have a roof over your head, work, have friends, I cultivate my culture, I love ... the verb have is not lacking, is structured and enriched ... but never enough (as for all of us Westerners who we borrowed ... and we (always) more)
...
Meeting children, live in their midst, or at least I try ... I was told the second day (and for that I thank him) "do not waste a moment ... every moment that you will not live with them the regret for your return. "
are with them ...
I miss the milk in the morning and the hot black coffee ...
I miss the pasta ...
I miss going to the bathroom (my gut was excited and with difficulty relaxes) ...
I miss the duvet warm and light in which I wrap in my nights waiting for sleep ...
I miss ...
I miss ...
I miss ...
takes a village to miss all this stuff that I used ... I feel stupid even banal ... ... spoiled ...
but I am and I am too.
passes the village and all the space in me is free to accept them, "my" little ... we come with the force of a volcano that quivers in the desire to espldere he has inside.
entano tiptoe screaming or taking you by hand or enter
tirandoti
come with the skirt suit new or with a bow on his head ...
... I swear ... I found everything in those ...

love all over

joy
dignity of the other responsibilities

maturity
heat

honesty ...
what's missing

what's missing money?
new clothes?
books?
great food?
... of course it is missing, but what I feel is a lack thinner ... more subtle, harder to accept and then to see ...
...

I find it is in their midst

is with them ...
THERE BE SEEN
MISSING THE LOOK OF A MOTHER AND A FATHER OF MISSING
pat on the back, THAT THAT IT SAYS: "MY SON BRAVO BRAVO ... Keep it up"
...
MISSING MOTHER's embrace, that which arises from the stomach and reaches the heart with all the heat that the mysterious bond has.
... Sunday
a child has changed clothes 4 times, 4 times paraded in front of me and questioned me "beautiful? Beautiful? ... I'm beautiful '"
was beautiful, I swear by all 4 times beautiful ...
Someone tell him please, someone picks her up and say "you're beautiful, you're good ... you."

hours I'd give them my sgardo ... sitting on the steps of the big house, I would look for hours with their beauty.
...
thanks to all.
Titty

0 comments:

Post a Comment