Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can You Use Chicken Broth After Use By Date?

Life is the bela ... SARA


Life, life, life is the bela, bela
All you need is the umbrellas, the umbrellas,
you repair the head
festaaaaa seems one day ... .

For many days we did not do anything but sing this song with the children ... But today, it seems that the party is over ...
Everyone is back to their lives: there are no more children to welcome us with their wonderful smile in the morning you just wake up, there will be no hugs, cuddles and laughter ... incredible.
never hear "The mulz animals for 3 consecutive days (which translates as" Happy Birthday ")
... I had the great fortune of being able to celebrate my 26th birthday with them and I can say is was the most exciting birthday of my life.

I am sad, it's a strange feeling ... but then, life is strange ... and maybe only those who have lived with me these emotions can understand me ... the greatest gift, however, they did to us ...
No matter how different we may be one by others or not speaking the same language ... it's hard not to understand a hug and a smile made my heart ...
And then I'm happy, because even though in a sense, this short period (unfortunately), but so intense is over, a more resume, with some other children, but with the same desire to bring a smile to those who most need it ... and believe me ... we all need it ... ADULTS INCLUDING .

0 comments:

Post a Comment