Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Angelina Jolie Lips Big Deal

A strange silence of NORMA

E 'once again that I stand before a blank sheet of paper and try to give full meaning to the words and pictures that I turn in my head for days.
Maybe that's where the mistake in trying to line up what we experienced this week in Romania: I recognize myself in the words of my fellow travelers in the requirement of a "silence unknown" most people find difficult to understand and which sometimes even sarcastic smiles.
is not a negation of what is here and even guilt for what we have left, but rather a strange jealousy of memories and a difficulty, at least for me, to express this experience in one sentence. I can do it with those who were there, simply recalling anecdotes, because I know feel the same things in, but with others is a disaster! The single, trivial, an expression that I keep repeating for days is: "an experience I will never forget," then I look down and changed the subject.
I can not and do not want to forget, for love and simplicity of living in these days deserve to be kept always present and taken to the heart and transmitted in every moment of our lives, whether at home, at work, in the department.
In this love inevitably falls clown mask, makeup melts into an embrace, but tried not spend time in a smile that won over in silence or in an unknown tongue touches the heartstrings more than a thousand words .
We tried to bring joy to our children and Odorehiu Cluj, prepared for the worst: we went home just as happy.
Many thanked us and continue to do what we do, as if every time you climb Mount Everest or who knows what we did amazing things ... the instinct is to answer: it's so hard to see the happiness, even in an infinitely short moment?
probably some time between the memories will become more rational and I'll be able to describe this experience in words make sense ... for the moment I want to continue to live the tangle of emotions inside me, to review the smile of the mentally Romanian children and feel the warmth of tears and hugs Sister Emilia that warm even in the cold of Transylvania!

0 comments:

Post a Comment