Friday, March 19, 2010

Value Of Retired Beanie Boppers

poem of his 2010




friend, brother, you did the fellow
years without batting an eyelid.

still remember when you were a child says to me "were not there, ugly, stupid."


we've known for a long time but it's been so long since we talk.
Our lives are in different places of our own destiny
perverse jokes. Our

lives are parallel
two b-movie seen on TV. You
with the DS, I think with the Alfetta
you that perfect match.

Instead I am here at this distance
to write crap in my room.
And our problems real or virtual
these are also set.

So what's the use to be friends even if
neighbors would not be happy?
Life is pain, death and violence and I say no more
sheer decency.

At the end of time, perhaps
I understand the purpose of all, my dear friend. Throw out the inner world

finally makes you a better man.

Seeing someone who is listening
and very often you seem to understand what you are
without lying,
summer is like a sweet chirp

be understood and the best thing
a luxury, not an hour.
And as someone has lifted my heart I wish you
friend, your best dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment